[lbo-talk] Reuters: "Bush says best moment in office so far has been reeling in a big perch"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 06:18:54 PDT 2006

Bush's best moment in office? Reeling in big perch

Reuters Tue May 9, 11:35 AM ET

President Bush told a German newspaper his best moment in more than five years in office was catching a big perch in his own lake.

"You know, I've experienced many great moments and it's hard to name the best," Bush told weekly Bild am Sonntag when asked about his high point since becoming president in January 2001.

"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound perch in my lake," he told the newspaper in an interview published on Sunday.

Bush said the worst moment was September 11 when hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington

[...]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060509/pl_nm/bush_fish1_dc_1;_ylt=Am2gDxs4yTVM1DhbV_hHO9BjKsMA;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGVna3NhBHNlYwNzc3JlbA--