[lbo-talk] Baha'i faith {was: Ahmadinejad's letter]

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 07:59:31 PDT 2006

By the way, how many people in Iran are of the Baha'i faith? are they still being persecuted?

(The Baha'i religion represents an effort to merge the main world religions, especially the Abrahamic ones. Near where I grew up in Illinois, there is a gigantic Baha'i temple (which looks like half of a bra, by the way). Near where I lived in Culver City, CA, across La Cienega Blvd. in Los Angeles proper, there's a Baha'i community center; it was damaged in the 1992 civil disturbance.)