[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 06:37:25 PDT 2006

Actually I'm bowing out of the Heidegger discussion, recognizing it as pointless. However I strenuous object to Carl's association of the Black Forest with cuckoo clocks. I was born in the Black Forest (well, not literally IN the Black Forest) to a long line of Black Forest peasants, and despite what snooty Berliners may say, we have produced many fine contributions to civilization, such as Hegel, Holderlin, Schelling and -- Heidegger! ;)

This is my hometown: http://www.altensteig.de/

Damn snooty Berliners. :)