[lbo-talk] Kinky Friedman running!

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Fri May 12 10:38:55 PDT 2006

hit send before I finished. what i meant was that TX is really far to the right politically. this guy's an independent who's appeal to, basically, a constituency that probably thinks the DLC is just another name for Welfare State Liberal. FL isnt' much different sometimes.... when i get a letter from someone who is a member of a progressive coalition asking me to support a candidate who's a proud representative of the DLC tradition? That's progressive? ouch.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org