[lbo-talk] Kinky Friedman running!

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Fri May 12 17:18:46 PDT 2006

Jordan wrote:

> Oh, I don't know about that. Places like Austin (and San Francisco,
> 'natch) should be places that US'ers should have to produce a passport
> to get to go to, you know, like Paris.
>
> I mean, what has the US done to deserve Austin?

I've lived here for a year, and Austin just rocks. Bats, armadilloes, live music, nanotech Metal Gear camo, and some of the nicest, mellowest people around.

I still have a soft spot for Kinky, though. It must be my inner social democratic child, which never grew up...

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/issues/

-- DRR