[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 09:42:31 PDT 2006

Jim Devine writes (about "andie's" use of "Wovon mann nicht sprechen kann"):

as a red-blooded Amurrican buoy, I don't read German. (I try with French and especially Spanish, but it's never adequate.) Please translate all passages in non-English languages. You too, Yoshie.

=======================

Behold! We live in an age of clumsily performed wonders.

I plugged "Wovon mann nicht sprechen kann" into this -

<http://translation.langenberg.com/>

The Langberg language translation meta site. The machina analytica gave me this:

About which man cannot speak..

Humans! Ceaseless are your perplexities.

Abandon your studies! Turn to the net and all will be well and all things will be well and all manner of things will be well.

.d.

--------- Folks, if you're like me, you're constantly running from Mexican bandits who're after that diamond you got hidden somewhere on your body.

Olly

http://monroelab.net/blog/