[lbo-talk] Farsi (Re: Link van de Maand)

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Mon May 15 08:58:41 PDT 2006

On 5/14/06, John Adams <jadams01 at sprynet.com> wrote:
> On May 14, 2006, at 5:01 PM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
> > One of these days, I shall look up all Web sites linking to MR/MRZine.
>
> Here's a start:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?
> hl=en&lr=&q=link%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fmonthlyreview.org%2F&btnG=Search
>
> http://www.google.com/search?
> hl=en&lr=&q=link%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fmrzine.org%2F&btnG=Search
>
> And on the second one, right up top, the first link is InfoShop News!

I love that! Thanks, Chuck!

More on foreign languages:

Does anyone here have a good reading knowledge of Farsi? If you do and are willing to translate articles from Farsi to English, please contact me offlist at my MR address: <yoshie at monthlyreview.org>.

I'd very much love to bring articles by Morteza Mohit, a dear friend of MR's, to the attention of the English-speaking audience (Mohit's Web site is at <http://www.golshan.com/pazhoohesh/mohit/mohit.html>). A couple of local Iranian friends* agreed to do it, but they haven't got around to that yet. Besides, I need more than a couple.

* One of them, after a long, tempestuous, and often heart-breaking bachelorhood, just got engaged! I'm so happy for him! But that probably means he won't have much time for damned politics for some time to come. :-0

-- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>