[lbo-talk] Ahmadinejad as "die Sonne"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 15:15:55 PDT 2006

Neo-Nazis infatuated with Ahmadinejad, eh? That music video is something else.

Here's one that's leagues better:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6585094223192066946&q=rammstein+america

[One which I posted to the list a couple years back, actually.]

-B.

=====

Yoshie Furuhashi rote:

"But, today, I write to you on a matter that concerns me and others who wish well for your republic: are you aware that Neo-Nazis are trying to appropriate your image and Palestinian suffering for their despicable cause? Please take a look at this music video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4567204398657469621&q=ahmadinejad&pl=true "