[lbo-talk] kicked out of Netherlands, finding refuge at AEI

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Wed May 17 14:02:50 PDT 2006

> Wasn't the immig minister threatening to revoke her citizenship?

Yes, but I think she had earlier decided she wanted to leave NL, partly because her neighbors won a court case against her in April (they feared for their security with her presence). The stuff about her nationality only arose last week. Even Hitch wrote about this before that matter came up.

It's no big deal, just that I question whether it is helpful to think of her as a victim. Like the murdered Van Gogh, she is also partly responsible for the circumstances in which she finds herself.

--

Colin Brace

Amsterdam