[lbo-talk] more Churchill

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 06:47:59 PDT 2006

unfortunately, we leftoids have to live up to higher scholarly standards than do the right-wing & middle-of-the-bird people. The right wing slices off the Ward Churchill part of the salami and then moves on ... We have to live up to higher standards to help save the left (and eventually to make it more influential and effective).

Meanwhile, haven't establishmentarian authors (Doris Kearns Goodwin?) been accused of plagiarism and then effectively forgiven?