[lbo-talk] more Churchill

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Thu May 18 10:22:37 PDT 2006

LOL. I just expl'd the sitch to R and said exactly the same thing. It's online, they just can't find it because google hasn't picked it up out of the archives. Jordy did something to change them and you get 404s -- unless you know how to find it by using the crappy search feature in the archives. *ducking and running*

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org