[lbo-talk] NYT to Chávez : Drop Dead

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat May 20 10:53:54 PDT 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:

> What's the anarchist approach to resisting American imperialism?

You support grassroots struggles through solidarity and mutual aid and other methods. You work against American imperialism on American soil. I see the American anti-globalization movement as one successful manifestation of anti-imperial struggle and solidarity.

You also speak up against those who support the "false hope" that are leaders such as Chavez. I find it hard to believe that some of my comrades on this list are being so ahistorical in their approach to Chavez.

Chuck