[lbo-talk] churchill: wow

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun May 21 14:42:44 PDT 2006

> Yeah, why? That's what I don't get. The unvarnished truth is terrible
> enough - why did he have to make shit up? It makes no sense.
>
> Doug

Maybe because Churchill is a third-rate hack?

I saw Prof. Church. on the Hannity & Colmes comedy hour, and he was pretty pathetic. Bad enough to go on that thing to begin with, but if you do, make it count. Don't stand there with your hands in your pockets mumbling half-sentences. How did this guy get his rad rep? Simply embarrassing.

I remember Chuck "As an anarchist, I . . ." Munson celebrating Church., who to my knowledge was done nothing to progress the race. But when it comes to Chavez, who's operating in the real world of imperialist threats while actually spreading some wealth downward, Chuck can't be bothered with the guy. Which suggests to me that Chuck prefers the fantasy world of "rad" political figures like Church. as opposed to the existing world where anarchist pronouncements are empty chatter.

Dennis