[lbo-talk] churchill: wow

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat May 20 15:45:02 PDT 2006

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> For a self-proclaimed (every chance you get, like Fawell prefacing his
> statements with "As a Christian . . .) anarchist, you have incredibly
> thin skin. Running to the referee isn't very anarcho, at least as I
> remember it.

That's correct. I'm an awful, thin-skinned anarchist who posted a mini-rant against Hugo Chavez at 1:30 am after I got home from the bars. I'm a horrible person for posting my opinion to a *discussion* list.

Jesus F. Christ, I think this list is a bit thin-skinned when it comes to its sacred leftist cows.

Chuck