[lbo-talk] churchill: wow

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 08:44:17 PDT 2006

The bitter truth, nicely put. In law, however, you're supposed to publish in non-peer-reviewed student-edited publications, and prestige rankings correspond to the USNWR ranking of the law school: Yale, Harvard, Stanford, Chicago, Columbia, etc. are the best. Ohio State would be just OK. The description of what is expected of academic writing is dead on.

=== message truncated ===