[lbo-talk] Anti-Abortion in Israel as part of the Demographic War

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Sun May 21 09:26:36 PDT 2006

Absolutely vile, of course. Makes me wonder if Christian Zionist organizations in the US would conceivably pour millions of dollars into a campaign to formally roll back abortion rights in Israel. logic being, of course, more Jews in the Holy Land, faster redemption will come. Not hard to conjecture - Evangelical outfits based in Jerusalem do things like send care packages to IDF soldiers stationed in the territories all of the time.