[lbo-talk] jury duty/Real expertise

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 06:31:20 PDT 2006

On 5/21/06, Bill Bartlett <billbartlett at dodo.com.au> wrote:
> Psychiatric drugs will effect the lobotomy as surely, without need
> for any incision. It is unwise to ever allow a psychiatrist anywhere
> near your children.

this is an exaggeration. Most, if not all, meds leave the system after a few days or weeks if you stop taking them. And some meds actually help. I'm not denying that they are over-prescribed in many cases, but some of them help. -- Jim Devine / "Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class." -- Al Capone (allegedly)