[lbo-talk] 3 videos I uploaded to YouTube, enjoy

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 08:58:58 PDT 2006

I ripped, encoded, and clipped these 3 short vids w/ Quicktime Pro on my Mac. They're all pretty brief. Hope you enjoy them!

1) EMMA GOLDMAN. Interview excerpt on old Paramount newsreel from 1930s. She had been deported from the US for 14 yrs. by this time but was back for 90 days by special permission; her responses are unfortunately thus rather vague and terse. I suspect this is because she did not want to get into trouble during her brief stay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa0WV5T6vHc

2) DEAD KENNEDYS w/ Jello Biafra. Early on, from 1980, performing "California Uber Alles" w/ subtitles and also interviewed about political beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H36P83y5A2o

3) US anarchist MURRAY BOOKCHIN. 1979 interview about anarchism and Marxism. About 5 mins. It's been geneically proven that Bookchin was separated at birth from Michael Parenti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVVxfCUEu1I

Even if the politics aren't your flavor, hope you enjoy them anyway.

-B.