[lbo-talk] Alternet reviews Singer's latest (The Way We Eat)

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 12:54:28 PDT 2006

Ravi:

Let the flaming begin!

==============

There'll be no flaming from me.

I'm all for a vegan "lifestyle".

But then again, I'm also all for supplementing my unreliable flesh-based mind with a (yet to be invented) cybernetic co-processor so memory becomes perfectly searchable and emotions are observable with the cool reserve of Dean Martin nursing his apple juice on stage at the Sands in 1962.

Surprisingly, this means I'm all for the 21st century's latest craze (and by "latest" I mean just made up by me) vegan cyborg-ism, with a twist of lemon.

Let the (anti-scientism, anti martini) flaming commence!

.d.