[lbo-talk] Orthodox and Muslims Slam 'Da Vinci'

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed May 24 08:58:44 PDT 2006

Yoshie

The odds are 999 to 1 against me or you or any leftists in the United States making any difference whatsoever for Iran. So, if I were approaching the question as a gambler, I would not bet a dime on it.But I would suggest that US leftists approach politics in the tragicomic spirit of Samuel Beckett -- "I can't go on, I'll go on" --especially this year, the 100th anniversary of his birth.

^^^^

CB: Yea, the struggle continues; victory is certain.