[lbo-talk] Alternet reviews Singer's latest (The Way We Eat)

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Wed May 24 12:40:02 PDT 2006

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost a vegan -- on average so that one isn't eating the same thing daily -- to get the correct protein requirements so you don't suffer vitamin deficiencies and get in all your require amino acids and fatty acids. (That's without taking pills)

what's a sample of a three day menu?