[lbo-talk] Alternet reviews Singer's latest (The Way We Eat)

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Wed May 24 17:31:10 PDT 2006

info at pulpculture.org wrote:

> At 06:28 PM 5/24/2006, / dave / wrote:
>>
>> Why not pills? Pills do fine.
>
> No reason. I'm making a point about a few things:

Good points, too. Of course, as you imply, it would require a sizable shift on many levels for people to embrace, and be able to embrace, routine supplementation in their diets.

And leave it to me to gloss over the fact that people actually like good-tasting food now and then. (Virtually all my meals are six-minute affairs...)

--

/ dave /