[lbo-talk] now's your chance to speak out on Enron!

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Thu May 25 10:25:41 PDT 2006

I'm laughing hysterically about the idea that my investment practices have changes. HA

The note below is from someone from Newhouse, but I thought it best to redact info:

Hello!

I'm a D.C.-based wire service reporter working on a react story to the Enron verdict. I see you're blogging about it.

What we're wondering is, has Enron taught you anything personally? Have you changed, say, your investment strategies?

Also, what do you think the country should learn from Enron's downfall, and the subsequent guilty verdicts?

Just curious. Drop me a line if you'd care to comment!

Thanks,

info redacted

Bitch | Lab

--- http://blog.pulpculture.org