[lbo-talk] Ward Churchill responds to U. of Colorado investigation]

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 15:15:12 PDT 2006

Hey, how is it that homo sapiens sapiens is apparently the only gendered species in the world that has somehow miraculously escaped behavioral relations between the genders being influenced by biology? Did God come down and decree, "for the cows and hyenas and chickens it applies, but at homo sapiens it stops!"? Or is the reason the lions occupy the social apex of the lion pack because they are jealous of the ability of the lionesses to produce cubs and resent their moms?