[lbo-talk] Matriarchy/Patriarchy

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Mon May 29 18:51:07 PDT 2006

At around 27/5/06 7:36 pm, Chris Doss wrote:
> Actually I don't distinguish human from animal in any
> ultimate sense (I'm with both Woj and Ravi on this,
> oddly enough).

Didn't Woj post something about how he is the one honest dude who admits his animal sympathies are caused by his queasiness (over squashing bugs or throttling a hen, and such?) -- and/or sentimentality? -- while the rest of us are just hypocritical asses? So you are with me in denying human exceptionalism (how do you like that term!), but where's the Woj connection? Needless to say, I am deeply troubled by this ad hoc club that you are committing me to! ;-)

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/