[lbo-talk] "American Indians"

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 08:43:55 PDT 2006

Thanks Joanna. That was interesting.

John, I think you're overestimating the insightfulness of the average white American, who almost never thinks about Native Americans. In the minds of most white Americans, Native Americans are exotic people in Western movies. In 25 years of living in the States, I think I met precisely four Native Americans.

--- jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote: This makes me wonder, is any of the below not just part of the body of knowledge that most whites have concerning Native American's? Other than the specifics concerning his family is there anything here that people on this list did not know? Almost all of the whites I know seem to pretty well know almost all of this but a few don't know everything noted below.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!