[lbo-talk] Interfax: Venezuela intends to import the bulk of weapons from Russia -ambassador

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Wed May 31 09:56:20 PDT 2006

The Venezuelans might well be the driving force IF they have any spare production capacity. Evidently the Saudis no longer do, or at least not enough to flood the oil markets and drive the price down, a "service" they provided so many times before. SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>