[lbo-talk] Adam Hanieh, "Canadian Union Takes Important Step against Israeli Apartheid"

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 16:04:59 PDT 2006

--- Louis Kontos <lkontos at mac.com> wrote:

>I am the only one that sees this position as
explicitly >fascist? Not proto- or pseudo-, just plain old fascism? >If I am the only one, I won't post anything further in >regard to this series of posts.

Dude, you throw the word "Fascist" around like the two-dimensional caricature of an SDS activist from the movie _Forrest Gump_.

Put down the Dimitroff and pick up the Adorno.