[lbo-talk] (no subject)

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:31:36 PDT 2006

OK, I'm going to top answer on this one. Hank's original post was not in fact blank. It consisted of a single link - http://www.inkworkswell.com which is a demonstration site by our BitchLab, and quite beautifully done. He did omit a subject title, and without some explanatory test it is a blind link.