[lbo-talk] Circulation Plunges at Major US Newspapers

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Wed Nov 1 07:24:16 PST 2006

____________________________________ Travis W Fast

Agreed but the online readership is increasing. So I don't think it is content issue per se. I do think that is why it should be started as an ezine or online paper first andf then only later worry about a print ed. If we were clever we would get some good content from Mexico and Canada and bill our paper as the first North American weekly. Even Carrol could get behind that sense of internationalism no? Or do we have to take on our bougeoisie first?

I feel a little bad in making a "throwing-cold-water-on -it " comment, but a lot of the dreaming about a left newspaper seems to be to design it just like the major U.S. newspapers whose circulation is plunging, no ?

Charles -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061101/b214dd80/attachment.htm>