[lbo-talk] Re: My interview w/ World Burns to Death

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Nov 3 05:47:14 PST 2006

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> > Me, if I had more money than sense, I'd by a '48
> > Packard.
>
> Me, '65 Mustang.

I'd have the '89 Eagle I drive reconstructed: new engine, new seats, new heating-cooling. I didn't like it when Jan bought it originally, but one day some years ago when it was parked across the street (we have a garage now) I glanced out the window, & it hit me, What a bautiful car. The body is still good, but it's nip and tuck whether it will last until I flunk the eye test for my next DL.

Carrol