[lbo-talk] Re: Aren't There Any Hets Left?

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 3 11:14:37 PST 2006

> Is it better to ashamedly come out as "gay" and that your
marriage is a sham than the possibility of being married and bisexual?

The sham was his campaigning against queer rights when he was a queer himself.

> So what does Haggard's wife Gayle and their 5 kids think
about this?

Depends on how indoctrinated they are. For no reason other than my experience, I have always believed that many women know their husbands are queer on some level as I have known when my partner was having sex with other people. I have felt the sexual energy/attention ebing diverted from me.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister