[lbo-talk] My interview w/ World Burns to Death

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 21:34:26 PST 2006

The upshot. Or is it "money shot"?

Here's a nice trophy photo from Iraq, not Photoshop'd. Not safe for work or family environments:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/wolfbrigade/carbomber_1271.jpg

Also, the DK's targeted much larger things than just Jerry Brown. "Rambozo the Clown," et. al.

-B.

---------

Doug Henwood wrote:

"True, and god knows I sure like some obnoxious offensive stuff. But did the DKs ever say anyting like fill up the body bags? I thought they went after more worthy targets, like Jerry Brown. There's a very disturbing Xiu Xiu song addressed to a GI - 'Why should I care if you get killed?'"