[lbo-talk] Become a vegetarian or rot in hell!!! ;-)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 05:27:38 PST 2006

I said "minimized," not "eliminated." The killing of human beings is also an absolutely necessary element of any functioning ecosystem.

Frankly the belief that animal life is worthless belongs to to the realm of psychopathology. Only sociopaths actually believe this. I don't know why anyone would want to follow a line of argument that is clearly insane. Given that Miles does not appear to be a sociopath, I am forced to conclude that he does not really believe what he is saying. If he does believe what he is saying, he is not somebody I would let within 50 feet of my apartment.