[lbo-talk] Become a vegetarian or rot in hell!!! ;-)

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 4 09:52:28 PST 2006

I guess you are unaware that until just recently the US Army shot live dogs so medical personal could practice working on bullet wounds on living tissue. You've apparently never seen a research lab full of cats with leukemia or labs where they severe their spinal cords to test the ability of certain drugs and surgical procedures to repair such trauma. That doesn't sound luckier than cows or horses.

John Thornton