[lbo-talk] My interview w/ World Burns to Death

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Nov 5 09:22:01 PST 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Charles Brown wrote:

> CB; I exaggerated, but I am only a small part of the ...what...I
> guess it's
> the speed of the car and size, a big thing going fast that is the
> sensation
> ? I'm a but for cause , but not a sufficient cause. And there are
> many other
> but for causes.

Identification, Charles, identification! You become one with the machine, it becomes an extension of you. Of course, you're just as likely to be stuck in traffic (no, sorry, you're not stuck in traffic, you *are* traffic). But in fantasy, it's just you and maybe the geezer in the Oldsmobile you're leaving in the dust.

Doug