[lbo-talk] My interview w/ World Burns to Death

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun Nov 5 11:11:11 PST 2006

Identification, Charles, identification! You become one with the machine, it becomes an extension of you. Of course, you're just as likely to be stuck in traffic (no, sorry, you're not stuck in traffic, you *are* traffic). But in fantasy, it's just you and maybe the geezer in the Oldsmobile you're leaving in the dust.

Doug

^^^^^ CB: Oh ! I know ! J. Walter Mitty. John Henry, one with his hammer. The Zen of Motorcycle Maintenance. One with the Universe with Jung and with Yoga.