[lbo-talk] What the results tell us...

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 21:46:52 PST 2006

Check out this color flyer I scanned in from a Democrat (Allen Vaught) canvassing my neighborhood for votes.

It's a picture of him in Iraq, in combat fatigues, standing under a *Texas* flag, brandishing a big ol' M60 machinegun. It hardly gets more hairy-chested. Go, Dems, go!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v16/wolfbrigade/allenvaught.jpg

Also, I guess Kinky is getting about 13%, not less than 10%, like I said earlier. Doesn't matter anyway.

-B.

Blackmail wrote:

> I don't know which is worse really: the
grandstanding, self-satisfied Dems here in PA, or the Republicans' chicken little routine now that Pelosi's the Speaker. Toss up!

> CNN showed an exit poll stating that 50% of
Americans support troop withdrawal in some form or another, and Howard Dean very confidently stated that no such thing would happen if the Dems took Congress. Sweet!