[lbo-talk] What the results tell us...

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Nov 8 06:32:51 PST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 12:03:30AM -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2006, at 11:07 PM, ravi wrote:
>
> >Where is everybody?
>
> Watching TV!

...at our local brewery...standing glued to the tv. During Santorum's concession speach there was singing and whooping and such in the bar. I thought I was watching a football game or soccer match.

Forgetting about the hangover I now have, for a little while (until reality sets in that things won't be *that* different) I feel pretty good here in suburban PA...

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 icq: 120941588 http://blogdayafternoon.com yahoo msg: beyondzero123

Man is his own star; and that soul that can Be honest is the only perfect man.

-John Fletcher