[lbo-talk] What the results tell us...

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 07:57:04 PST 2006

> On Nov 8, 2006, at 9:05 AM, Blackmail wrote:
>
> > Arizona declares English its "official" language?
>
> Yeah, but at the same time the Minuteman candidate lost in the
> district on the Mexican border. Split the difference, man; it's all
> about the center! The problem with the SD abortion law was that it
> was too extreme; more moderate restrictions probably would have passed.

I hear that loud and clear. I'm saying taht this election is an equivocal statement at best. Somehow that doesn't seem to resonate with rank n file voters on either side though, which I find really interesting. Republican comments on local political blogs are treating this as though the end is nigh; local Dems are just gloating. -- J T. Ramsay 1626 S. 2nd St. #2 Philadelphia, PA 19148 cell: 267 252 0852 blackmailismylife.com/blog -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20061108/229e76e5/attachment.htm>