[lbo-talk] Ellen Willis dies

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Nov 9 12:16:07 PST 2006

At 03:09 PM 11/9/2006, Jesse Lemisch wrote:
>I have no doubt that this is true. But what I sense here, with the body only
>a few hours cold, is vast disrespect, fairly customary on this list, for
>feminism and for this major feminist figure. Shameful beyond belief.
>
>Jesse Lemisch

Naw. There's a fair amount of assholishness about feminism on this list (nothing compared to the wider society, of course), but not generally from Dennis, and definitely not from Doug. They'd talk like this were this a man who'd died. :)

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org