[lbo-talk] What's in your Pod?

ravi ravi.bulk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 14:04:58 PST 2006

To CA and NJ subscribers (i.e., those who have to commute): what if any is on your pod? What podcasts do you listen to? I have three: a couple of shows from WNYC and of course the Henwood Experience. I listen to DemocracyNow live, so no need to save that. Today I was reminded of Dan Savage's introduction to the English language (the 'santorum') and subscribed to this podcast (have no idea if it is intereseting). There are quite a few underappreciated web sites and blogs, but I can't find equivalent good material in the podcasting world (just the usual suspects).

Oh, here is the unmunged URL that Doug posted a few minutes ago about a Pew report:

http://pewresearch.org/obdeck/?ObDeckID=85

It was a bit amusing (the bits about YouTube), but YMMV.

--ravi