[lbo-talk] trash talking the lumpenproletariat

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 21:18:36 PST 2006

tfast wrote:

> Yep. That Spiegel article was a classic social dem
> conservative dem do gooder patronizing chunk of
> garbage.

Assuming you two have never visited the economically depressed eastern half of Germany, you simply can't be expected to "get" what kind of people Steingart is referring to.

But I expect two fine, cosmopolitan leftist fellows like yourself are open to educating yourselves. Here are some keywords you might wish to Google whenever you have some spare time:

Rostock-Lichtenhagen

Gollwitz

Postlow

NPD+Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

NPD+Sachsen

Bill Bartlett's naive idealization of the underclass is pure white-skin privilege in practice. My sympathy for people ceases when they start doing things like burning down asylum homes or beating up immigrants.