[lbo-talk] Ellen Willis dies

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 10:07:59 PST 2006

Jenny (to Jesse):

Interesting, you posted something from Dwayne on HIA and so far no response.

>From Dwayne? Oh that's it Lemisch, that's it! This
time you've gone too far!

I've alerted my merciless army of genetically-altered flying monkeys, the Aero-Simians (each proudly wearing a bright yellow t-shirt emblazoned with the international symbol of anti-feminists). Soon Lemisch, for your impudence, you will feel the methane producing sting of their bowel disrupter guns.

And now, for the obligatory yet essential maniacal laugh as I retreat into the dark recesses of my lab (where the Tesla coil arcs, each lovely tendril of electromagnetic power like a finger of evil).

.d.

>From 30 feet away she looked like a lot of class. From 10 feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away.

Raymond Chandler

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/