[lbo-talk] Re: On Tuesday, economic populism had a good night

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 22:06:58 PST 2006

Ron Dellums worked w/Murtha quite a bit. An example. >....I plan to oppose the Dellums-Murtha Amendment because it does not set a deadline for withdrawal and draws no conclusions about U.S. military presence in Haiti. It is tough to oppose my Armed Serves Committee chairman, Mr. Dellums, a man of high moral principle, and it is also difficult to oppose the able Defense Appropriations Subcommittee chairman, Mr. Murtha, but I feel I must.

LIMITED AUTHORIZATION FOR THE UNITED STATES-LED FORCE IN HAITI RESOLUTION October 06, 1994, statement by Rep. Jane Harman...who Pelosi is opposing for Chair of the Intelligence Comm., http://www.insightmag.com/Media/MediaManager/Pelosi.htm

http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/2006/10/848897.shtml ,

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/10/us/politics/10intel.html

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/2006/10/23/did-aipac-shill-for-jane-harman/

bucking AIPAC.