[lbo-talk] ...a yam thing?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 13 07:53:19 PST 2006

One problem with this would be the indefiniteness of "two yams" (sweet potatoes), since sweet potatoes vary so much in size. They are a wonderful taste. And incidentally, they would be easier to peel after they've been boiled.

For much much more on sweet potatoes in general, see http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=64

Carrol