[lbo-talk] choices [was: trash talking the lumpenproletariat]

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 09:36:10 PST 2006

>Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
>
>"Life is not about 'me,' 'having fun,' or 'expressing
>my individuality' as spoiled American brats and their
>self-centered parents seem to believe."
>[WJ]: "I think the value of schooling is not to
>provide a substitute for 'nurturing parents' as many
>bleeding hearts tend to believe

"Seem to believe....tend to believe..." How many straw people can you throw into one post? I seem and tend to believe that this looks like another instance of you taking off from a blue spot to the moon to go after those phantom bleeding hearts who, in this incarceration nation, are soft on crime and not tough enough on kids.