[lbo-talk] people are talking about...

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 17:36:01 PST 2006

Jesse Lemisch wrote:

>a good sense of humor, something absent here.

Little Bunny Foo Foo hoppin' through the forest, scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: Little Bunny Foo Foo I don't want to see you scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And now I'll give you three chances, and if you keep it up, I'll turn you into a goon. Little Bunny Foo Foo kept hoppin' through the forest, kept scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: Little Bunny FooFoo I don't want to see you scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And now I'll give you two more chances, and if you do that again, I'll turn you into a goon.

Little Bunny Foo Foo kept hoppin' through the forest, kept scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: Little Bunny FooFoo I don't want to see you scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And now I'll give you one more chance, and if you keep it up, I'll turn you into a goon.

Little Bunny Foo Foo kept hoppin' through the forest, kept scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

And down came the Blue Fairy, and she said: Little Bunny FooFoo I don't want to see you scoopin' up the field mice and boppin' em on the head.

You disobeyed me three times, so now I'm gonna turn you into a GOON!