[lbo-talk] Thesis, antithesis, thesis! ...

bitch bitch at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 15 15:50:39 PST 2006

um. yeah. ok. thanks (i guess) for that Carl. I would have never paid an ounce of attention to this man were it not for you! grrrrrr.

the guy is annoying. after reading this, I decided to dub TF, king of the flatliner aphorism.

At 06:28 PM 11/15/2006, Carl Remick wrote:
>[... the dialectics of Thomas L. Friedman, as astutely analyzed below.]

>Times Columnist Exports Adage, Aphorism, Metaphor: Opening Big Book
>Market. Mr. Ham—Hold the Mao! Explains Much to Beijing: 'The World. Is. Flat.'

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids somewhere in the world."

-- rwmartin

http://blog.pulpculture.org