[lbo-talk] Hoyer beats Murtha...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Nov 16 09:58:28 PST 2006

On Nov 16, 2006, at 12:49 PM, Michael J. Smith wrote:

> ... for House majority leader. Does this mean anything at all?
> Did Pelosi really go all-out for Murtha, or was it a token effort?
> Do we care? Should we?

It's all just "sandbox politics," or whatever Cde Cox likes to call it. All right-thinking thinkers think it doesn't matter, right?

In any case, pundits said she was putting a lot on the line by endorsing Murtha, She lost her first high-profile battle - and with her own party. But maybe it was all for show and everyone knows it. Tomorrow's Note will instruct me, a wrong-thinking thinker, what to think.

Doug